It describes the rights related to the publication and distribution of research articles. It describes how authors (as well as their employers or sponsors), publishers and the readers can use, publish and distribute articles published by Advanced International Journals of Research [AIJR]
Protecting author rights
Copyright aims to protect the specific way the article has been written to describe an experiment and the results. AIJR is committed to its authors to protect and defend their work and their reputation and takes allegations of infringement, plagiarism, ethic disputes and fraud very seriously. By submitting articles to any AIJR Journal , author(s) retain following right unless otherwise stated:
- Author(s) are the full copyright owner of their article and can do anything with it as long as original publisher acknowledged with citation and link to the source version of record on journals.aijr.in .
- Retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including raw/suplimentry research data)..
- Author(s) may grant non-exclusive right for publishing/reprint to anyone as long as original publisher properly acknowledged with citation and link to publisher version.
- Author can archive pre-print, post-print and published version/PDF to any open access, institutional repository, social media or personal website. For Proper attribution and credit for the published work , Published source must be acknowledged with citation and link to publisher version.
If an author becomes aware of a possible plagiarism, fraud or infringement we recommend contacting AIJR at email@example.com or principal contact of corresponding AIJR journal which can be found in the about section.
Rights Granted to AIJR
Authors need to agree on the copyright agreement as a part of the article submission. Authors have full copyright but granted non-exclusive publishing and distribution rights of their article to the AIJR publisher.
AIJR is granted the following rights for articles published in AIJR Journals-
- The non-exclusive right to publish article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- The non-exclusive commercial right to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- The right to provide the article in all forms and media so the article can be used through the latest technology even after publication.
- The authority to enforce the rights in the article, on behalf of an author, against third parties, for example in the case of plagiarism or copyright infringement.
Open access license
We aim to provide the best choice of user license option which define how readers can reuse open access articles published by AIJR publisher.
All open access articles published by AIJR are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) end user license. The use of general descriptive names, trade names, trademarks, and so forth in the publication, even if not specifically identified, does not imply that these names are not protected by the relevant laws and regulations. While the advice and information in AIJR journals are believed to be true and accurate on the date of its going to publish, neither the editors nor the publisher can accept any legal responsibility for any errors or omissions that may be made. The publisher makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the material contained herein.
We recommend author(s) to check if their funding body requires a specific license and in that case, author(s) must contact the editor of the corresponding journal before submission of the article. See the Creative Commons website for more details about what to consider as a user license.
Open Access and Copyright
Copyright works with open access license in the following way-
- Authors agreed on copyright terms while submitting the article, where they will have unrestricted copyright but grant non-exclusive publishing and distribution rights to the publisher, including the right to publish the article on online platforms by the AIJR publisher.
- The author(s) agree to publish the article with Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) license under which readers can use and share the article.
- The publisher makes the article available online with the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) end user license which permits unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction in any medium for the non-commercial purpose provided that the original work is properly cited.