AIJR offers scholarly book publication with ISBN and DOI. As an author, it is important that you take time to consider
Currently, AIJR will consider online publication for following types of book-
- Conference Proceedings (For proceeding publication, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Academic Thesis / Dissertation (Submit Thesis Online)
- Edited Volumes/Books (Submit Manuscript Online)
- Monographs (Submit Manuscript Online)
Detail of individual types and detailed guideline will be updated shortly.
Benefits of Publishing book with AIJR
- Peer-Reviewed: We are publishing refereed books, our all publications are peer-reviewed.
- Open Access: All books are published with free access to everybody worldwide, No hidden fees.
- ISBN: Each publication will get assigned ISBN number and registered in the international database.
- DOI: Each publication will get assigned
doifrom CrossRef and get deposited into CrossRefdatabase. For Edited Volume and Conference Proceedings, individual chapter/paper will also get assigned separate doiwhich will be deposited to the CrossRef database.
- Retain copyright: Author retains copyright and granted non-exclusive publishing right to the AIJR Publisher. Author(s) are free to disseminate their published article, make copies for any use, and/or deposit in any repository or archive they like by linking to the original published article.
- Support the community: By publishing your book with us you support the AIJR Publisher and enable youths to read your work.
- Be read: Due to our books are free to everybody, more people access the books and cite you.
- Print on Demand: We also offer print version (with print ISBN) on demand, contact us for a quote.