Abstract book of a conference or workshop may include abstracts (or extended abstract) of all accepted papers, poster presentation, oral communication, workshop, etc. Conference organizer can publish abstracts of their meetings as a monograph with ISBN and DOI. AIJR invites conference organizers to publish their abstract as a book with following features-
- Besides included in the Abstract book, each abstract will also be available separately.
- Free unrestricted worldwide access to all abstracts.
- Conference organizer retain full editorial control.
- Low publication cost of Abstract Book with ISBN.
- Abstracts are not considered as pre-publication and hence author(s) are free to publish full paper in any scholarly journal.
Publishing Conference Abstract Book
Conference abstract book get published with an associated ISBN & DOI. Abstract book of the conference can contain abstract or extended abstract in accordance with the following abstract structure. All contents of the abstract book should be in the English language only.
- Paper’s title, author(s) name, their affiliations, and keywords should be included appropriately.
- The abstract should have at least 300 words. Adding a graphical abstract is preferred.
- We encourage author(s) to write an informative abstract by focusing on its background, objective, methodology, key results, conclusion and recommendation. Refer to writing an effective abstract.
- Each abstract should start on a new page.
Abstract Book Publishing Fee
A conference organized by a learned society can publish their abstract by paying a nominal fee of Rs15000/ or $250 for one complete book.
How to Publish Conference Abstract Book?
Conference organizer should contact us with detail of the conference and organizing institution through official/institutional email id at firstname.lastname@example.org. After reviewing the conference detail if we agree to publish, a payment link and instruction will be sent to the organizer. After successful payment of the fee, the conference organizer may use our name/logo as their abstracts publishing partner. The organizer should collect and send us complete content of the abstract book in editable word file format. We will copyedit and publish with ISBN and DOI as Book Monograph within 3 weeks.