If we already agree to publish your conference proceedings, please follow the volume editor guideline carefully, which will ensure smooth and timely publication of your proceedings. Kindly do not display any misleading or fake information on your conference materials.
If you would like to send a proposal for the publication of your conference proceedings, please read conference proceedings publication process. Before submitting the proposal form, kindly make sure the following information –
- Conference or symposium should be organized by the academic institution, research organization or industry who have established research wing. We do not get associated with any conference organized by the commercial body where no learned society (academic/research) involved in the conference hosting.
- Conference announcement already available on the organizer’s official website.
- Conference website/leaflet should not include any misleading or fake information.
- You should be a part of the conference organizing committee and have access to official mail id of the conference and/or using institutional mail id.
- Your conference will select articles based on the merit of work through the peer-reviewing process.
- You have already read the following information as an organizer-
Note: Once you have gone through all basic information for proceedings publication with us, you can submit a proposal for proceedings publication. You cannot use our name/logo on any conference content before the agreement and payment of the initial minimum amount.