Skip to content
- The conference should be organized by academic/research institution or industry having research wing or any other established learned society.
- Conference materials (website/leaflet) will not display any misleading or fake information.
- Conference materials will clearly indicate all organizers with link of the conference announcement on organizing institution’s website.
- AIJR will be the sole publisher for entire conference contents.
- All articles and other proceedings content should be in the English language.
- Articles included in the proceedings will be selected based on the merit of work through the peer-review process by the publication committee of the conference.
- All article should be original and plagiarism free; similarity index shall be less than 15%.
- AIJR reserves all right to refuse inclusion of any article if it does not meet the quality standard or violate our publication policy.
- If we agree to publish, all conference materials (website/leaflet) will clearly indicate AIJR publisher as proceedings publishing partner by using name/logo linked with https://www.aijr.in