Fast track journals are crucial for research articles that are exceptionally important and requires urgent dissemination, or where there is a funding policy reason for urgent publication. AIJR offers faster review for such articles within 2-3 weeks of submission and if accepted will get published within 1 week of acceptance. AIJR has started an optional rapid review for fast-track publications to highlight significant developments in the various fields of the academic research without compromising quality. Our goal is to provide the research community with quick and immediate access to recently completed research works in various research areas that are rapidly developing with great potential impact. The research community as a whole benefit from the fact that leading-edge research is made available to a broad audience more quickly. AIJR journals are delivered to CrossRef, Google, abstract and indexing services and various repositories. Fast track is considered the best way to disseminate outstanding article that reports important and timely developments. AIJR offers fast track submissions through rapid review option in the following journals-
- International Annals of Science
- Journal of Modern Materials
- Journal of Modeling and Simulation of Materials
- Advanced Journal of Graduate Research
- Advanced Journal of Social Science
- Advanced Nano Research
How to choose fast track publication
Above AIJR journals offering fast track submission through rapid review option with payment of $100, For more detail kindly visit APC under About section of the individual journal. Kindly note that we accept a limited number of the article under fast track every day, You may email journal’s primary contact for the query. After receiving rapid review request for the article, we will tell you by the end of the next working day whether we can offer rapid review for the submission or not. If we decide not to we may offer to consider your paper either in the normal way or provide you date from when we can consider it under rapid review.
- Article submitted under rapid review cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances.
- The author should upload revised manuscript within 1 week of receiving our decision.
- The research article should be submitted normally through our online article submission system and a separate email should be sent for choosing rapid review by agreeing to pay $100 after acceptance of the article.
- but please ensure that you have read our full advice on research articles first. You may also find this checklist helpful.
Whether publishing with fast track journals worth it or not?
Publication in fast track journals are important and should be considered only when the authors have to meet publication deadlines or because the findings are deemed important for quick publication. Many of us have concern if any adverse effect exists by choosing fast-track publication. It does not affect the quality of the published articles in the AIJR journals as all papers submitted to our journals are undergoes the same peer-review process. There is also no difference in the acceptance or rejection rate even when authors have opted to pay for rapid review under fast track journals, and there is no preference given for fast-tracked papers. The only difference between a normal submission and rapid review submission is the rate of time it takes from initial submission to first review report. Fast-track only prioritizes peer review of the manuscript and decreases its publication time.
The benefits of using fast track publication includes-
- Stay ahead of the competition.
- Control your publication schedule with concrete timelines.
- Our Fast Track service is the fastest way to publish, quicker than any competitor
- Support and guidance from our expert editors, every step of the way
Normal Publication Vs. Fast Track Publication
Fee: Normal Publication is Free however fast track publication requires payment as per selected rapid review option.
Review Time: Normal Publication may take up to 6 weeks however rapid review may take only 1 week.
Revision Time: Author may take 4 weeks to revise in Normal publication however only 1 week time will be allowed in the rapid review option.
Withdrawn: Author may withdraw article in the normal publication, however, article withdrawal is not allowed in the rapid review option.
Selection: Submitted article will automatically be considered under normal publication unless the author sent a separate email for choosing a rapid review option.