AIJR offers Free Paper Publication in the following international refereed journals with open access (Free to Publish & Free to Read) – No hidden charges
- International Annals of Science (All fields of Science and Technology)
- Journal of Modern Materials (Materials Science Journal)
- Journal of Modeling and Simulation of Materials (Modeling & Simulation Journal)
- Advanced Journal of Graduate Research (Bachelor / Master Degree Student’s Research Paper)
- Advanced Journal of Social Science (Humanity and Social Science Journal)
- Advanced Nano Research (Nano Research Journal)
Beside free paper publication (Normal Publication) above journals are also offering various rapid review options through fast-track publication which is optional. The author needs to send an additional email request to consider articles under fast track for rapid publication. All submitted paper to journals published by AIJR undergoes rigorous peer review and upon acceptance made available free for everyone to read and download as per end user license.
Authors are requested to read author guidelines of the corresponding journal and follow it precisely to prepare the research paper. Author guideline is available at the homepage of each journal. The author will require to provide all information for each author in the manuscript and all author(s) specified in the manuscript must be added during online submission in step 3 with proper order and complete detail. Reference citation and reference list should be followed as specified in author guideline of the journal. All relevant information regarding the journal is available in About section of the journal at their homepage.
AIJR also offers Free Book publication with ISBN and DOI for the following type of books-
- Conference Proceedings (For proceeding publication, contact at email@example.com)
- Academic Thesis / Dissertation (Submit Thesis Online)
- Edited Volumes/Books (Submit Manuscript Online)
- Monographs (Submit Manuscript Online)
Manuscript submission for free paper publication in journals and free publication in books are invited from the worldwide research community. The manuscript should be original and formatted as per author guideline. All manuscript should be submitted online with all required detail.