Conference proceedings are a published collection of academic papers presented at an academic conference, workshop, meeting or symposium. AIJR offers conference organizers to publish their conference Proceedings as an edited volume with ISSN, ISBN, and DOI through AIJR Proceedings series. For complete detail on proceedings publication, click here.
Many conferences end up with publishing their conference proceedings as hard copy or CD which is not widely circulated. This restricts the ideas and views shared in the conferences as well as limits the benefit of participants. AIJR initiated Proceedings publication for conferences held by the academic organization or research laboratories to publish and disseminate their proceedings online. Conference organizers may get benefit from our online, open-access publishing service to disseminate their conference content worldwide.
We are publishing the
- Special Issue in Journal: In the journal, we consider the special issue of a conference for only a few selected articles of the said conference which had been undergone a rigorous peer-review process. For the special issue, we will ask for reviewing reports and reviewer’s detail. Click here to read the procedure for the conference special issue in the journal.
- Proceedings with ISBN, ISSN & DOI: Proceedings publication is separate from a journal publication, and it will be indexed in proceeding databases of CrossRef. Proceedings normally contain all accepted full-length articles of the conference and articles should be plagiarism-free. Click here for complete detail and procedure to publish proceedings with us.
- Abstract Book: The conference organizer can publish only abstracts of all conference materials through Abstract Book with ISBN and DOI. Click here for complete detail and procedure to publish conference abstract book with AIJR.
Whether you are planning a small specialist workshop or organizing the largest international conference, contact us for appropriate conference publications. While contacting us, kindly add your detail, conference detail, conference objective, and scope. You can find all basic information here for how to prepare the proceedings material by the editor of proceedings appointed by the conference organizer. Proceedings editor will require to submit formatted articles as soon as possible for further processing and fast publication.
Salient Features of Conference Proceedings Publication with AIJR
- AIJR offers Open Access publishing platform for conferences in all disciplines.
- AIJR aims at publishing proceedings from conferences held by the academic institution or research laboratories.
- Creative Commons Noncommercial Attribution end user license.
- Copyright retained by the author.
- Conference organizers have to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org through institutional/official email id of the conference or fill online proceedings proposal form.
Note: Our Publications are limited to the conferences for which AIJR is the sole publisher for all-conference contents.