International Conference on Scholarly Communication, Open‐access Publishing and Ethics (SCOPE‐2018) organized by Central Library, School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada (India) will be held on October 25–26, 2018. SCOPE 2018 conference proceedings will be published by the AIJR Publisher with ISBN and DOI.
The focus of this conference would be to emphasize issues and challenges involved in the scholarly communication, publication practice, open access and intellectual property rights (IPR) to support institutional education, research, and innovation capabilities. The major theme of this conference include Scholarly Communication, Open Access Publishing, Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), Ethics, Plagiarism
- To encourage academic, scientific and research communication
- To describe the issues, complexities, and advantages in the scholarly publishing
- To create open access policies and mandate
- To ensure ethics, integrity, dignity and best practices
- To govern IPR protection and implementation
- To recommend the futuristic options.
SCOPE 2018 Links
Abstract Book: 10.21467/proceedings.3
Conference WebLink: https://www.spav.ac.in/scope.html
Important Dates Link: Click here
Conference Date: 25 – 26 October 2018
Conference Venue: School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada, India
Disclaimer: AIJR Publisher is associated only with proceedings publication of this conference.