Conference issue includes the full-length articles that were exhibited in an academic meeting or workshop. AIJR publishes conference issues in journals for plagiarism free articles that undergo a rigorous peer-review process. Proposal for conference issue is welcome from the conference organizers.
Basic requirements to publish conference issue with us
- The conference should be organized by established learned society.
- All contents should be in the English language.
- All articles should be original and plagiarism free; the similarity index shall be less than 15%.
- Articles shall be selected based on the merit of work through a rigorous peer-review process by the publication committee of the conference.
- Conference materials (website/leaflet) should not display any misleading information and all organizers clearly indicated with a link to the conference announcement on organizing institution’s official website.
- Publishing fee of $50 (or ₹3500/) per article will be applicable in all our journals.
- If we agree to publish, pay the minimum advance amount and indicate AIJR publisher (or proposed journal name) as conference issue publishing partner to all conference materials (website/leaflet/brochure/banner) by using name/logo linked with the homepage.
Conference Issue Publication Procedure
- Submit a proposal for the conference issue by clicking here. The journal selection should be based on the aims & scope and its relevance to the conference theme.
- If we agree to publish, pay an initial minimum non-refundable amount of $500 (or ₹35000/) which will cover 10 articles. The remaining articles will be charged at $50 (₹3500) per article.
- Send updated CV of the appointed Guest Editor(s) for final approval. The guest editor should not be associated with the editorial board of any questionable publication, we will verify.
- The guest editor will be responsible to handle manuscripts, manage review, and all communication related to conference issue and articles in this issue.
- On behalf of organizing committee guest editor (s) must write an editorial article for this conference issue. Editorial article normally includes a summary and perspective of the conference held with a brief statement for publishing the conference issue.
- Conference organizers and editors are free to select their reviewers, but all reviewers must be suitably qualified experts in the field. All reviews must be conducted according to the standard norms and expectations of an ethical review process.
- Detail of reviewer (Name, affiliation, email id) and reviewing comment (if any) should be sent to us with each article.
- The guest editor should send all the formatted articles in an editable word file at once as per instruction. We will require at least 12 weeks for copyediting after receiving all the contents of the conference issue.
- We require references formatting strictly as per the author guidelines of the corresponding journal.
- We do not require any copyright transfer, All articles will be published with open access under CC BY-NC 4.0 end-user license and the author will be the full copyright holder (Unless specified/transferred to institution) by granting AIJR as the first publisher. Kindly click here for copyright info and click here for the end-user licensing info.
- AIJR reserves all right to refuse the inclusion of any article if it does not meet the quality standard or violate our publication policy.